- 1 lb. 1 lb. fresh Salmon, Ahi, or Yellowfin Tuna – cut in ¾ inch cubes
- 3 Tbsp. Busan Grill™ Korean Style Seasoning & Marinade mixed with 3 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp. sweet onion, chopped
- 2-3 stalks of green onion, chopped (reserve 1 Tbsp for a garnish)
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil (Busan Grill has seasame oil as ingredient. This is for extra flavor.)
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt or Kosher salt
Mix fish and Busan Grill™ Korean Style Seasoning & Marinade in a small mixing bowl, chill for 20 minutes or longer (Optional: Sprinkle salt to taste.)
Combine onion, green onion, seasoned fish and mix well.
Chill for 20 minutes or longer.
Sprinkle salt to taste and drizzle sesame oil, mix well right before serving.
Serve topped with remaing green onion.
Optional garnishes: sliced cucumbers, radishes, peppers, pineapple, seaweed.
What is Poke?
The Hawaiian word “poke” means to slice or to cut into small bite-size pieces, it refers to a traditional Hawaiian dish of raw seafood, fresh seaweed, Hawaiian salt and Hawaiian red chili peppers. You can create your own “non-traditional poke” with non-seafood such as tofu, and etc.