This recipe makes 4 4 oz. Servings Rosemary & Garlic Chicken.
- 1 lbChicken Breasts or Boneless Thighs
- Large Ziptop Bag
- Optional Additions
- 1Red Bell Pepper
- 1Yellow Bell Pepper
- Parsley (Just enough to sprinkle for better presentation)
- 4Flour Tortillas
How to prepare Chicken:
Cut Chicken into 1 ½ inch cubes.
In a large Zip Lock Bag add 1 ½ tsp. of Garlic & Rosemary and 1 ½ to 2 tsp. of water to make paste for easy coating.
Add chicken and coat thoroughly. Place in refrigerator for 1-2 hours or overnight.
How to prepare Optional Ingredients:
• Red & Yellow Bell Peppers- Rinse Bell Peppers. Remove seeds and stem. Cut into ¾ inch pieces.
• Lemons – Cut in Half or Quarters. Squeeze juice on grilled chicken.
• Parsley- Crush and Sprinkle lightly over finished grilled chicken in serving tray or dish.
• Flour Tortillas - Heat up or lightly grill. Make Rosemary Garlic Tacos as a serving suggestion.
Preparing the Skewers:
• Fill a pan with warm water and place in bamboo skewers. Make sure the skewers are fully submerged.
• Allow the skewers to soak for a minimum of 20 minutes, and up to 3 hours.
• A soaked skewer will not burn as easily on the grill
• You can always make a bunch in advance and store in refrigerator for future grilling.
• Bamboo Skewers available to purchase. Click Here to Purchase
The advantage of these skewers is that they are long ( easier for the person grilling and the flat skewer keeps the meat or vegetables from rotating on the skewer so your food cooks and browns evenly.