- Head Cauliflower, Green Leaves and Stem Removed
- Thai Curry Blend
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Bunch Herbs (Parsley or Cilantro)
- Grill Safe Pan
- Lemon or Lime Wedges for serving. Your choice
- 8 Flour Tortillas - 2 oz. Servings
- Aluminum Foil. (See,” Grilling Tip” at bottom of page.)
- For Thai Curry Tacos, consider adding these delicious ingredients:
- Diced Avocado
- Diced Tomato
- Sliced Jalapeno
- Hot Sauce
How to Prepare Cauliflower:
Cut the cauliflower into thick, steak size slices.
Lightly Sprinkle cauliflower on both sides with Thai Curry Blend and Olive Oil.
(As a guideline use 1 ½ tsp. Thai Curry Blend to 1 lb. Vegetables, Meat and Seafood.)
Lightly Sprinkle first time. You can always add more after Cauliflower is cooked.
How to Prepare Grill and Cook:
Preheat outdoor grill for Medium- High Heat and lightly oil the grate.
Cook cauliflower on the grill until char marks appear. 2-3 minutes per side.
Transfer to a grill- safe pan with a lid, cover and continue cooking on grill until tender, about 20 minutes.
Remove from the grill and sprinkle with herbs.
Aluminum Foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean up easier.